We have used two of our favorite heroes to create this simple but powerful healing salve.
Shea butter comes from the African continent. Its rich moisturizing qualities make it a hero for skin, hair, and soap recipes.
St John’s Wort macerated oil combined with shea butter offers a smooth, rich nourishing salve which is anti-inflammatory. It melts at skin temperature and is easily absorbed.
In the world of the green witch community, we associated St John’s Wort with the magical world of the fairies.
- protects skin moisture, supports wound healing and is anti-inflammatory
- good for bites, cut and burns
- soothing to nerve pains like sciatica and lumbago
- soothing to muscle and joint pains
- soothing to fibromyalgia pains
‘Usually, I use beeswax for my salves. This time I felt like celebrate shea butter, so I gave it its well-deserved place in this beautiful blend.’
ALL NATURAL – HAND CRAFTED